It’s that time! It’s my final post of 2016 (how in the why and what in the world?). It’s been a year hasn’t it? I can always depend on my books and wanted to share my favorites from this year. I’ve linked to my blog post or Goodreads (if I didn’t review). What do y’all think? What are some of your favorites?
(As always, the Tolkien and Lewis’ books aren’t listed, because y’all know how I feel about them. #NotEmbarassedOrAshamed)
Here they are in no particular order:
- Under Our Skin by Benjamin Watson
- The Shock of Night by Patrick W. Carr
- The Feathered Bone by Julie Cantrell
- The Edge of Lost by Kristina McMorris
- Looking for Lovely by Annie F. Downs
- A Hobbit, A Wardrobe, and a Great War by Joseph Loconte
- Dressed For Death by Julianna Deering
- The Art of Losing Yourself by Katie Ganshert
- The Alliance by Jolina Petersheim
- Jaded by Varina Denman
- When Death Draws Near by Carrie Stuart Parks
- Blue Castle by Lucy Maud Montgomery
- Newton and Polly by Jody Hedlund
- The Portrait of Emily Price by Katherine Reay
- Waves of Mercy by Lynn Austin
- The Shattered Vigil by Patrick W. Carr
Another favorite from this year has been the start of The Diversity Series. I’m thankful the conversation is happening and look forward to continuing it in 2017.
What were some of your favorite reads this year?