I’m about to dive a bit more into INSPYs reading, but wanted to share some of my recents reads!
- Stuart Little by E.B. White – I blame the puzzle.
- Becoming Us by Robin Jones Gunn – One of the fun books I get to work on. Robin is fabulous, so be sure to check it out!
- A Song of Home by Susie Finkbeiner – Confession, I’m not 100% done, but am loving this one and have really enjoyed this series, and she’s the best, so buy them all! And maybe follow Susie.
- The Invention of Hugo Cabret by Brian Selznick – Loved! More about it here.
- My Happy Life by Lagercrantz & Eriksson – Again, the puzzle.
- Before We Were Yours by Lisa Wingate – Lived up to the hype. So enjoyed this one for book club.
- Dangerous Prayers: 50 Powerful Prayers that Changes The World – Read more of my thoughts here!
Have you read any? What are you reading right now?